All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to lower my corsa b but i dont want to have to like stop at ever bump in the road?
but i stil want it to look lowered
help ?

thanks =]

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It all depends on what size alloys you want on it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
i'm on 16's and -40mm apex springs at the moment was going to go -60mm soon but i've been persuaded to buy some coilovers. car rides fine as it is no scraping ,

you will see the low'ness on the sticker thread my car is the one with the 300mm stickers depends what et (offset) your wheels are aswell mine are et49 espcially for corsa's the nearer you get to this the lower you can go within reason without cutting your arches and altering things .. . hope this helps ask me if you need to know any thing else ive got bible's on corsa customizing.:thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
And mine is around -60mm or more on 15". See my gallery (the blue corsa sport).

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
what arch work is there? i was going to get mine rolled but i dont know what it involves...hope im not jacking :(

·
Registered
696 Posts
what arch work is there? i was going to get mine rolled but i dont know what it involves...hope im not jacking :(
i simply grinded about an inch off of the metal arch, up to the holes, but not into them so i can still bolt the arches on. the get them rolled i believe they just flare them out a bit so they dont catch the wheels when lowered alot...only other arch work i can think of is inner arch trim, a bit of chopping but thats drastic lol

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
oh right could i grind mine? but i think mine is rubbing on the lip underneath the arch cover thing

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
You need to be careful when grinding back the metal, it just invites rot in.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just got mine rolled out half an inch and its made quite a lot of difference, I got 3 people in the back last night, and the only sound I heard was the note from my twin exhaust back box. It only rubbed when I came over a speed bump too quickly, and even then it was just the inner lip of the plastic arch trim, which can be sorted with a bit of sand paper. Also I'm getting lower profiles fitted on friday, so that would aid it aswell

1 - 20 of 29 Posts