All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry just going to have a rant about damn car insurance ad's. there are so many and I personally get confused which ones are with which companies. Plus the same company has 3 or 4 different versions!!

confused.com isnt a good way to compare insurance companies either because big companies like direct line have opted out from having their prices in the list...

Anyway, car insurance ad's are meant to sell their cover, but because the adverts are so cheap and tacky none of them attract me to find out a price lol. The worst one of all is Hastings Direct, that stupid knight singing the site URL :mad: , sort it out!!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think i've seen that actually on a different channel! They need to employ a whole new advertising team :laugh:

·
Registered
52 Posts
just think all us young drivers are paying over the odds for insurance and what do they do make cheap, annoying and nasty adverts:laugh:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just think all us young drivers are paying over the odds for insurance and what do they do make cheap, annoying and nasty adverts:laugh:
I know surely they can afford something a bit more aesthtic!!

Steering away from car insurance ad's. not sure if it's on anymore but they Windows and Doors thing?
"Ya buy one ya get one free" "I said ya buy one and ya get one free"

Anybody got a gun?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Its also quite interesting to see what insurance companies are part of the same group and so on, for instance, sheila's wheels is part of the e-sure group.

Ive found www.moneysupermarket.com is the pest for comparisons on car insurance, elephant and confused.com are rubbish

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I appreciate they make songs and things for the site and telephone numbers to remember them but they are still tacky lol

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
and there is the advertising working to its full potential!

We all remember them, because they annoy the hell out of us! But being memorable is the point! So that next time you are thinking of buying a product / service, you remember THAT advert for XYZ company and give them a try!

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
So you want them to charge us more so they can make better adverts? I will stick with the tacky ones thanks...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts