All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys i was wondering, corsa b 1.2 16v SXI, its in Immaculate condition Colour Coded bodywork and Bumpers, Recent metallic Blue Paintjob No scratches Perfect interior, K and n Airfilter Cold air feed, Basically a full induction kit lol, New Plugs Fitted 100 miles ago,decent tyres and 5 spoke alloys,

How Much would you say thats worth
its in Perfect condition

Its a 2000 Plate

I wanna See if i got it for a decent price
Ill mention the price after 5 guesses :D
cheers

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
£800? depending on pics(be easier to guess if we had some

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Depends on mileage.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Tax, m.o.t, history?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Here

Tax, m.o.t, history?
Clean History Never Crashed, Taxed For year, Mot 6 months, miles = 80k

Guess now :D

Heres a full Video

In the video the car isnt starting Just need to replace my knock sensor,
And There isnt any Alloys and the dash is Ripped out Kinda

For selling it im talking when im 17 When ive done the mods so we will be mid 2011 then, Ill Proberably get bored of the car xD

Price?

Also Full jebring Exhaust and front Irmsher Splitter

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
I meant have you got history for the car e.g mot certificates servies receipts etc, considering it didnt start and has a dash ripped out, im guessing £400

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
wtf video says some parts are for a corsa c, some are for a corsa b as its an x reg????

Also body does look mint, half inside is missing though, to a normal buyer would price around £200, a corsa enthusiast may pay 4-500 depeding on their knowledge and if they sure the above was the problem, you can't even open the bonnet, no stereo,there are no fans holes in the middle all wires hanging from below glove box, but will be agood project and nice to get back on the road, why has all the loom been messed with?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I meant have you got history for the car e.g mot certificates servies receipts etc, considering it didnt start and has a dash ripped out, im guessing £400
Got all papers with the car I ripped out the dash because im mounting gauges :) And repainting lol, it did start when i bought it but my friend put The battery on the wrong way instantly blowing the crank shaft sensor, lol I got it for £500 :) Isnt bad The only problem with it then was it had been hit at 30mph against a curb, not a collision just an accident Knocking the steering way out of align ment When my dad Drove it home he had to turn a quater way left for it to go straight LOL, After further inspection A Chunk was Chipped out One of the Aloys, thats why There is Normal wheels on now, The steerings fixed, But yeah that was the only problem, It was only a £50 fix Came with full tank of Fuel too, i think i got a good deal

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wtf video says some parts are for a corsa c, some are for a corsa b as its an x reg????

Also body does look mint, half inside is missing though, to a normal buyer would price around £200, a corsa enthusiast may pay 4-500 depeding on their knowledge and if they sure the above was the problem, you can't even open the bonnet, no stereo,there are no fans holes in the middle all wires hanging from below glove box, but will be agood project and nice to get back on the road, why has all the loom been messed with?
Just got your post,
The Interior IS fine, its in a box in my House LOL,
im Respraying damnit :p

And as for the Bonet is working it opened Today just while i was filming The Clip For the Catch came off And it was getting dark soo

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Because It came with a Cat 2 thatchum alarm system :)
And i thought maybe it had been Blown when the battery Was put on
So i took it out
Later Found out it was the crankshaft sensor
So soon to be put back in :)

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Good deal, pissing video ****ed me off though.

I been waiting for 6 days on an auction on ebay for two front wings for a corsa, watching this video went on page and engine 1min 30 secs ago :mad: not your fault obviously haha

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Hopee your right about crankshaft, if you are wicked deal

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol

Good deal, pissing video ****ed me off though.

I been waiting for 6 days on an auction on ebay for two front wings for a corsa, watching this video went on page and engine 1min 30 secs ago :mad: not your fault obviously haha
Oops, Sorry dude xD I wasnt to know ;p

but yeah The cars been Semi Stripped since my freind Did that too it,
how i described it at first, (first post) was how i bought it :)

might drop a C20let in there when im 18

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hopee your right about crankshaft, if you are wicked deal
Yeah, im Sure, Its been sat for 6 months now...
And ive tried everything as you can see ive allmost ripped it apart lol

Ive tried loads
Including fitting a new ecu

That didnt do anything
I sold the ecu and got all my money back plus £10 extra xD

And i tookout cleaned and put the crankshaft sensor back in last week, And its starting Some days and not starting others,
Faulty sensor :)

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
My car was starting time and not others, I had massive problems when new engine went in, tried ecu like you diagnostics etc etc, was told alarm had been ripped out, long story short was wiring from alarm needed to be connected, would go days without working as feuel wasnt going through, I can't really be bothered to explain it, hope your right though with yours

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:eek:

My car was starting time and not others, I had massive problems when new engine went in, tried ecu like you diagnostics etc etc, was told alarm had been ripped out, long story short was wiring from alarm needed to be connected, would go days without working as feuel wasnt going through, I can't really be bothered to explain it, hope your right though with yours
Fuels going through, I smell the stench Through the backpipe :) When i turn over

just no spark Sometimes, And cuts out after 10 mins of running
im sure its the sensor

1 - 16 of 16 Posts