All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I just bought a Corsa Design 2006 2 days ago and I would like to know how I could lower my steering wheel slightly (by an inch or 2) as I cannot find any lever next to the steering wheel like in the new Corsas which allows me to adjust the position of the wheel.

Is there some sort of lever/button in the car that could enable me to do this? Or is there a way of raising my seat? Theres a lever to the left of my seat, however this does nothing at all :S

Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks,
Alfie.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I would say that the seat lever won't work as it's at it's highest setting sit in the seat pull the left seat handle up and push your bum into the seat that will lower it then too higher it pull your self to the steering wheel as you pull on the lever.

Down for chav up for comfort I don't believe your model has the steering wheel adjuster even though they can be fitted tbh it's never bothered me for not having it as I just change seat height too suit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cost to fit an adjustable steering wheel/rack?

I would say that the seat lever won't work as it's at it's highest setting sit in the seat pull the left seat handle up and push your bum into the seat that will lower it then too higher it pull your self to the steering wheel as you pull on the lever.

Down for chav up for comfort I don't believe your model has the steering wheel adjuster even though they can be fitted tbh it's never bothered me for not having it as I just change seat height too suit.
How much would it cost to fit a steering wheel adjuster?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts