All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
helpful tutorial lee :) .the 5doors the same as that but i fink theres only 3 bolt not 100% but i fink there was only 3 on mine.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you could check Jim and let me know then I'll alter the tutorial and add that little bit of info.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
il have a look abit later when i pic my car up i'll let you no.apart from that may lexus lights were exactly as your tutorial ses.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
jus check mine it does only have 3 bolts.duno if its the same on the newer 5 doors i very much dout they changed it.mines a 5 door n-reg 1996.took these quick with my phone let me no it you want better 1's.

pic 1 is the bottom right hand corner clearly visable.

pic 2 is the left hand corner you can see it if you move the wirers out the way.

pic 3 is the to right hand corner tucked behind the body work a right barstard to remove.

hope this helps you with your tutorial lee.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Good tutorial lee, i like the little "i" in the middle of the lights nice little touch by irmy lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The lights are identical to the MHW ones. They're definately on my shopping list though.

·
Registered
670 Posts
very pleased with them, cheers for fitted them nice and quick lee, hope the tutorial will help some people

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can't wait to get mine. Not sure when but I can't wait.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
good tutorial, just away to take mine off just now.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Removed last two posts. Don't post in a tutorial thread asking for help. Start your own threads in the relevant sections!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts