All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
has any one had any problems with the boot locks paint reacting
iv tried mine about 3 times reacted every time / got worse every time aswell each time sanded it rite back to the plastic it seems to be where the badge used to be
it cant be the paint as i did the wing mirrors at the same time and they turned out orite
im guessing it the glue which has silicon or something in it its everytime the laquer hits it it instantly just reacts
jus a pointer for anyone doing metalic i was using arden blue from halford as was the laquer
the primer was from another place though

·
Registered
91 Posts
shouldnt be really weve painted full cars tha have been rubbed down with the stuff same as the mirrors that i did at the same time im gunna try ge another one next time im at the scrappys

·
Registered
91 Posts
ye it goes write through it all leaves like a burnt / cracked affect
its all fine though untill you laquer em dunno im going to get another maybe try again i dunno yet its alot of money in paint if it meses up again as seen as i have nothing else to paint

·
Registered
91 Posts
yes its not the firstthing iv painted iv been painting bits for a few years and my brothers been painting cars for a few years so not really new to it theres defanelty something on the boot lock which the paint doesnt like as the mirrors were done at the same time same method and same cans of paint

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.