All Corsa Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
if you put a knob on that doesnt work with lift reverses can it still come off do you recon? because i baught a gear knob but im afraid that i wont be able to get it of again lol

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
8 and half months old, may be better posting a new thread to be honest :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Doh! :D

·
Registered
3,110 Posts

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
That's what I thought.

I've removed around 6/7 of these now easily

·
Registered
512 Posts
This is complete overkill using blocks of wood etc. Just twist and pull.

With the knob off there's just a rough stick poking up and there'll be a spring.

Refitting you just pop the spring back on and push the knob onto the stick. Couldn't be simpler.
I wasn't going to use the wood technique dont worry! Was literally going to use the heavy artillery aka my guns :laugh:

Edit: Thanks for telling me how it should look

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys,I have just brought another steering mechanism,I want to have adjustment to hand,;ie up and down and back and forth.My question is guys,Will it be hard to take out my original steering shaft out and put the new one in.Boon.

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Hi guys,I have just brought another steering mechanism,I want to have adjustment to hand,;ie up and down and back and forth.My question is guys,Will it be hard to take out my original steering shaft out and put the new one in.Boon.
Post a new thread in the relevant 'Help and Advice' section.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.