All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has got to be the shortest how 2 ever so ive taken lots of pics to bump it out a bit :laugh:

Firstly Lift the cap that sits over the nut that nuts it to the car

Remove the 10mm nut and the wiper arm comes off (with a wiggle)

Now put the new one on making sure you line in up to the window edge and replace nut

You can just see the clearing circle on this pic and it is about an inch wider. Defintly better for visablity but doesnt sit as flush

·
Registered
696 Posts
thats well long.... tbh im better off without :)
not like iv got any choice as we abolished the wiring too :p

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Good little guide, sure it will come in handy soon, but i dont have a cap over the nut on my wiper:(

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
good little guide hope i get my rear wiper tomorow.
Yea same here - just hope it doesn't need a signature when they deliver it as there might not be anyone in :(

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Good little guide, sure it will come in handy soon, but i dont have a cap over the nut on my wiper:(
Thats cos Laura's previous wiper was a Punto one. On the original corsa one there is no cover you just undo the nut :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea same here - just hope it doesn't need a signature when they deliver it as there might not be anyone in :(
yeah dont think any1 will be in at mine to sign for it either.hope there depo aint to far.
Its not a signed for parcel just second class but its defo too big for the letter box so hope you got good neighbours

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
It should be ok if its not a signed for - I live in a flat so posty usually rings another buzzer to get in if theres no one in then just leaves parcels by the letter boxes so fingers crossed he does the same tomorrow if it comes

1 - 20 of 58 Posts