All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right i thought seeing as ive got a new phone (LG Viewty) and wanted to try out the camera i would do a tutorial on how to put new pedals on your corsa b.

Tools
flathead screwdriver
drill
drillbit suitable for drilling steel
block of wood
allen key
spanner
pen

Step 1 - buy a set of pedals (these momo r300's were £17 from halfords)

Step 2 - find your pedals....
...here they are

Step 3 - use the flathead screwdriver to pry off the rubber pedal covers

Step 4 - using a pen mark on where the holes should be by holding up the pedals to make sure they are where you want them

Step 5 - using the block of wood to make sure the pedal doesent move anywhere, drill on your mark you made (dont push too hard or you will snap your drillbit). Then mount the pedal using the alen key, spanner and bolts provided..

Step 6 - repeat the process for the other two pedals...

Step 7 - sit back and admire your handywork, and check the are all tightend up

just a note that this was for a manual car...not sure if automatics are different.

Cost
pedals £17
drillbits £3

have fun :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
691 Posts
nice tut and your phone has a good camera on it. Just wondering is it possible to spray the pedal arms [not a clue on the real name] as mine look a bit like yours and it would rearly bring out the pedals with nice shinyu coat of paint

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice tut and your phone has a good camera on it. Just wondering is it possible to spray the pedal arms [not a clue on the real name] as mine look a bit like yours and it would rearly bring out the pedals with nice shinyu coat of paint
yh, im going to just paint them with black hammerite while they are on the car, because don't have a clue about getting them off

·
Registered
9 Posts
ave just bought blue ripspeed pedal off ebay tryed fitting them today but the hole you drill to put bolts in are next to the bit metal holding the pedal leavers how will i get them on can you buy extra fitting to get them to fit?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.