All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
The T50 is essential yeah mate :). It's the seatbelt bolt, keeps the trim snug in place too!

Any kit with a T50 bit would be good ;). I know Halfords do some sort of mini kit for cheaper than that.

The clips are available from any Vauxhall parts store, just give them your reg and they'll ask you what you need :). Say you need the clips what connect the inner trim to the chassis and they'll find them ;). "Blue trim clips" I believe their name is.

I read you're replacing your speakers aswell, I did the same and discovered it's a bugger to connect the cars connectors to the speakers. I was told to get some installation tape and put it round the connectors to make it secure, I managed to get away with some careful maneuvering of the connectors and it is holding some how.

If you get stuck message me or make a post ;).
Ha alright man cheers will pop into halfords tomorrow and see what they got to offer :), and yeah my speakers arrived today, thought I would go for the rears first, I hope they are the harder ones out of the two, because if the front ones are more annoying than the rears then I'm in for a rough ride.

And also thanks doubtless I will mess some thing up and will need a word of wisdom, appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.