All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Very useful guide thanks! Especially considering I've got mine to do this weekend:)

The annoying thing about my radiator is that there isn't a hose at the bottom, just the fan switch on the bottom left:mad:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very useful guide thanks! Especially considering I've got mine to do this weekend:)

The annoying thing about my radiator is that there isn't a hose at the bottom, just the fan switch on the bottom left:mad:
Ah, yes the SOHC have slightly different radiators. I will do some amendments later, from what I remember you have to remove the fan switch to do yours.

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
where is the radiator on a 1 litre ? thankss
same place it is on pretty much every corsa engine, at the front of the engine bay in the middle-ish, slightly to the right as you look at it. Slightly underneath the front crash panel.

It's the silver barlooking thing at the front of the engine bay in this picture -

·
Registered
730 Posts
Just to confirm for us SOHC owner's, the fan switch on the bottom left needs to be removed and some consideration might want to be taken into replacing the gasket. Mine was in a pretty bad way:laugh:

·
Registered
543 Posts
when you say left of the radiator, do you mean from one's point of view looking over the bonnet or from the point of view from inside of the car?

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
He means looking over the bonnet mate, your engine may be different and hose may be top left of radiator, its a fat hose

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.