All Corsa Forum banner
21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Right i'm doing my dash tomorrow.
I'm looking at paints on the Halfords website and i'm thinking this?
HTML:
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_160937_langId_-1_CarSelectorCatalogId__CarSelectorGroupId__varient__categoryId_90894_crumb_33958-90885-90886_parentcategoryrn_90894
I reckon it'd look really nice but will it be alright to use or am I best using a regular car paint as in you've used Audi Silver. I want a really light shiney silver.

·
Registered
58 Posts
great tutorial matey just in proces i under estimated how much primer and that i would need :(

atm i have primerd about 40 percent of the stuff and used 7 cans of primer

gone a bit mad on the paintjob inside :( and like a twat i chose white so it taking alot of coats to cover will post pics asap

but thanks for the tutorial :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
yeah great tut and thanks for the link to the step by step guide to remove centre console. i will deffanatly be trying this at some point as my cars a P reg time as faded it. pluss it makes her my own :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
great tut :)
i'm going to do it in the up and coming college holidays :]
i've got a 3 door smoke grey corsa b with a lot of pink things inside such as pink suede steering wheel cover, gear and handbrake gaiter etc, and black seat covers with small details of pink. what colour do you think would look nice when i come to do it?

·
Registered
284 Posts
yeah but i don't want it looking tacky thats all.

would it be as easy to respray it to a different colour if i didn't like it,
or to find new pieces that haven't been sprayed from a scrapyard or ebay?

·
Registered
266 Posts

did the mirror controls silver too.
and the door panel was grey so did that in black.

also you cant see but the console around the gearbox/handbrake has been done silver too...

21 - 40 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.