All Corsa Forum banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
sorted... haha.

vents are easier than you think. on the side there is like a wide shallow groove, and you just follow that.

tilt the vents downwards and then slide them in so the fixings on the vent housing go into the grooves, then just tilt up a bit then push!

took me about 30 seconds each.. you lazy boy

·
Banned
2,113 Posts
what??? this is a good help page. lots of people understand it.
how much more do you need to no?? because you cant be stuck on all of it.
i think you best be buying a haynes max power corsa book.
(the guide to modifying)

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
all parts there are many steps need more pics
yeeeh.... ok, i suggest you re-read it all and act on the steps one by one, theres nothing hard about it, and they dont get any easier than as described in the initial post of this thread... Sorry, but extra help really isnt needed

·
Registered
224 Posts
hey guys this is a great thread! can some of you upload some completed pics of your heater controls trim so i can get some ideas?? im sort of thinking a glossy dark grey with one of those white cable lights surrounding it....wat u think?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
After the intial sanding and first semi close layer of paint, it looked pretty good even then. Didn't want to sand it again.. But I did and it went all weird. And I've noticed it chips easily. Maybe a couple more layers of laquer 24 hours later, then another 24 hours, as it dries again should protect it surely? Lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great tutorial! Thanks a million! So keen to get cracking on my interior.
Does anyone have any suggestions for repairing a scratched and damaged plastic without having to paint each part? I am keen on a green trim for most of my plastic interior but also want to keep half of the interior's plastic the original color and feel.

Any ideas for this:

I want to get those scratches out!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Instrument backlights :S

I've gone trhough with all of this and sprayed lots of my interior glacier white to match my Corsa. However now everything's refitted the blowers and lights (front and rear) work yet there is no longer a beeping noise when i open the door with them on. Also the backlights to the knobs on light panel, the center panel, the speedo dials and the clock have all stopped working. Could this be a loose connection or is something broken/not connected? Everything works except the lighting and I'm hesitant to rip everything out unknowing because prising switches out would ruin my lovely new coat of paint :(
If anyone needs further help on removing pieces I'm glad to help and I'm sorry for dragging this forukm up after so long but it's really helped :)
Also to desttE: try rubbing it with a cloth soaked with some solvent that'll dissolve the plastic like nail varnish remover. It'll destroy the finish but I would have thought would make it more smooth and help take the scratches out. Other than that sanding's really your only option :/

61 - 80 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.