All Corsa Forum banner
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Right, without inspecting it, you say the lights dont work, and the lights on buzzer dont work....so im guessing the illumination wire is buggered somewhere, but i cant see how that could have happened to be honest. Maybe you have pulled/snagged on a cable when removing the plstics near the dash?

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
7 Laquer

Use this if you want a nice shiny finish on your parts, although i didnt bother, once the paint has fully hardened, heat up a can of clear laquer (halfords also do this) put it in warm water for example if the can isnt heated up then it will dry milky! do a couple of light layers leaving plenty of drying time and there you have it nice shiny parts!
quick question, the paint i've used is hard after 24hrs but doesn't fully harden until 2 weeks later. can i laquer the parts after the 24hrs or should i wait 2 weeks before i laquer them???

·
Banned
343 Posts
was abit worrying about doing this but it was easy after reading this thread cheers

81 - 87 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.