All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a guide on how to swap the pre 97 bumper for a post 97 bumper. It would also be useful for just taking off the original bumper.

Step 1: Go to front of car.

(i know rust and stuff, gonna get a spray soon hopefully)

Step 2: Removing the Bumper.

(Screws are marked in red, sometimes there are extra screws in the arch)

Step 3: Its off

(out with the old, in with the new)

Step 4: Step back and enjoy

(Was a bit hard to get new bumper on would be easy with two people, or a newer car, mine is a bit bumped lol)

Cost: £49.90
Time: 1 hour

Simple really :) enjoy :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It's amazing how much better the post 97 looks.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
It would be interesting if i managed to stick a rear bumper on the front....hmm thought it looked funny :laugh:

If you cant identify the front of your car from the rear, you should be allowed to drive lol

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
You forgot to mention/label the arch bolts, there are 2 on each side, one is visible about halfway down the front of the arch, the bumper overlaps it, the second is behind little covers where the bumper meets the plastic wheel arch, its a bit fiddly but you have to take them off.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did draw red on the top arch bolts, and the other screws on the arches i said might be there, as some of mine where missing lol

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
yeah there is a little filppy up plastic cap which the arch an bumper bolt is behind, i ended up snaping my arch off cause i couldnt find the thing lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mad head lol i might just start scanning mine and posting pages on when people have questions lol might help if i missed something out. :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ive ran mine down the front of the wheel arch, fits fine, but mine joins onto the filter, might be able 2 screw a tube to it tho :driver:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts