All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you have to take the back lights off a corsa b to take the bumper off? or is there an eaier way off taking it off?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Nope you don't need to take them off. First off you need to get under both rear wheelarches and unbolt all the plastic nuts that hold the rear arches off. Once you have done that you will see two more securing screws exposed where the arches where, undo them. Then undo the 3 main securing screws along the top of the bumper.
There may also be a few screws securing the bumper at the bottom.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah, the hardest part is getting the arches off without snapping any of the plastic nuts. I'd recommend removing each rear wheel in turn just to give you a bit more working space, and clean the inside of the arches so you can see it all better.

A replacement bumper is just the reversal of removing the standard one, providing it's a good quality bumper.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
on one side the arch was glued on think the last person who owned it broke it and its come unstuck a bit so that side will be eaier to do lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Not really, like I say it depends on the quality of the bumper. You may have to drill some mounting holes on it but it's nothing to complicated. Just put it into position once your old bumper is off and see how it fits.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Should be straight forward then. What bumper is it?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
a carzone back bumper and Iam fitting a front jap bumper and side skirts

the side skirts are gonna be a pain to fit lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
They will be.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Same again. Need to take the front arches off, or at least loosen them near the front. Then there are some securing screws on the top of the bumper and on the underside of it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I need to take the plastic arches underneath the arch so i can get to the bolts to take the bumper off how do i take them off?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
You shouldn't need to, if you look closely there are a couple of little recesses, that's where the plastic nuts are.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts