All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys here it goes. I bought a damaged 2ooo reg corsa b 1.2 16v. The car cost me 575 pound with only 37,000 on the clock.(Bargain) Heres how it stood in the salvage yard.

Ok so the bonnet needed replacing needed 2 new headlights the slam pannel needed pulling out and it need a new M.A.F sensor apart from that and putting one of the windows back in its mounts it was sound. This is how it stands today. The 16" Oz rims with new tyres cost me 150 it has a mongoose cat-back and a few more minor touches.I tried to keep it toned down a bit but my plans are i have just bidded on a gsi bumper and im going to hopefully lower it oh and a new bonnet and angel eye headlights. So rate it slate it tell me some improvements i can do but remeber it was done cheap and it is still my pride and joy.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just thought i would post a little update did this today got it from the Tutorial section and its sheer brilliant.

also got gsi spoiler but got to wait till spring till i get it sprayed.Gonna clean my engine bay and service my car when the weather is better post pictures then aswell.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts