All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunno if you forumites are aware of the story with my best mate and our 2 Black MR2 turbos, but if you do, then it is gone. If you don't, don't worry about it.

BUT ANYWAY.

I have a civic now, been fully converted to Jap after owning 2 vauxhalls and 2 mr2 turbos.

Finally got round to taking some quick snaps of my car outside as I was wandering around with a camera. No special shots or treatment. Bish bash bosh job.

Before you look, next mods will be some EK9 headlights and some window tints. Bear that in mind :D.
Also some strut braces, harnesses and Carbon Fiber goodies may make a cheeky appearence.

front on . Notice the sly little civic badge ;). URL fixed.

side on, yeah she low..

up the chuff.

I do angles, cos I'm cool . [url fixed]

Brief spec:

5ZIGEN Pro Racer Spec A exhaust. [thank christ I didn't pay for it!] with stainless manifold. Rediculous.

Rota Group N wheels with Toyo Proxes.

Lowered 120mm on adjustable coilovers with tein springs.

Chipped.

Fuel Pressure reg.

Scooby buckets.

Rear seats removed, replaced with Alpine Type R sub + Blaupunkt amp.

Sprayed standard grille + civic badge sprayed and moved.

Spooned spoiler. May replace with CF spoiler.

some other stuff I can't remember off hand.

Let's hear your thoughts!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Nice. It's probably just me, but that exhaust looks like an argos special. I don't think it suits.
I like the red lipped rotas aswell, but a size up and six spoke would be my personal choice.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, yeah size up maybe but they would scrape the arches quite badly. 120mm is rather low when you drive it every day.

I know what you're saying about the look, but I like that jap style. It sounds and performs amazingly well. You get what you pay for. The receipt for it is just shy of a grand..

Cat back.

;)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Is the back 120mm?
I think the thing with the backbox is that so many site cars have similar ones that it gets tarnished with the same brush, when in reality they belong on jap cars.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Is there not any room to drop the back some more then? Looks a tad high.
I do really like them civics, I was looking at one a few years back but it was slightly too expensive for me at the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts