All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After buying it a while ago, I picked her up yesterday. A Corsa D 1.2 club. Not been very far in her yet, but hoping to take her for a drive over the weekend. :D

So far so good, I will take some pics when I am not on my way to work!!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I dont like them i see them a bit. B's and C's mainly! guarantee to see a B whenever I go out even on a 5 min drive lol

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
oh yes, b's are every where lol.

i dont see why irmscher stuff is so expensive, its a joke.

·
Registered
273 Posts
must say i didnt like the corsa d at first, but since my b has been off the road for the last month or so getting sorted i have done around 1,000 miles in my dads 1.4sxi corsa d and must say i rather like it!

anyhow looking forward to seeing the pics

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
There are 2 kitted corsa D round my way, look awesome, the traditionally wrap around spoilers, nice air dams and badgless grille, very sexual

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I feel all unloved now, or at least my car does!! :(

Although I have to say, it did not take my interest at first, but now I would not be without her, she is lovely! Pics when I figure out how to photoshop out the number plate, unless someone can photoshop it out for me. :D

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Why do people photoshop the plates out? It's not like you don't drive around with them on all the freaking time, letting the whole world see them as it is!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts