All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fitted my coilovers yesterday.. seemed like one was popped but after driving it, it seems ok just might me the stiffness setting is different to the other side..

also dropped and chaged the oil and filter, new plugs and a bit of a clean up on the engine, then rear shockers got changed and lowerd a lil more,

tried to straighten my zorst but as its a 2.25 inch bore stainless it seems to be a pig to get it to stop banging, tried twisting and pulling it over with zorst rubbers but its starting to piss me off as its right on the center tunnel now but it hitting the axel when on deck due to it being so low...

I HATE CARS :mad:

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
i have exaclty the same bore size, when i had mine lowered to min it just rested on the axle lol. no banging though...

·
Registered
611 Posts
can you not just loosen the clamp on the exhaust above the rear axle and twist the system round? thats what i did when i got a new exhaust.

if ur exhaust is welded, ignore me :laugh:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah i know what ya mean, but if i twist it it touches the sides of the tunnel lol

just one of them things. ill end up getting a lump hammer and adjusting the floor pan of the corsa lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah........ that would be cool lol

its peeing down aswell here so i thinks its waterprooofs and get stuck in.. cant drive it like it is sounds like i have immagrants in the boot

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
higher it then.... i had to, just because of the fact i didnt like it resting on the axle ad the handbrake cable :mad:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:O HOW DARE YOU!! im not driving a tractor like some *ahem lydia ahem*

i love it so low. i will fix it lol

im determind

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my tyres are too, it just needs teasting with a hammer or summut.. a bit or persuading lol

what bhp is yours? is it a let? or is that not you car with the intercooler on your avatar?

·
18,555 Posts
my tyres are too, it just needs teasting with a hammer or summut.. a bit or persuading lol

what bhp is yours? is it a let? or is that not you car with the intercooler on your avatar?
That is the lucky *******s car unfortunately for us... lol:thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts