All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that ebay somehow makes me spend money for no reason.

Clicky

Saw these, checked how long they had to go, was 5 minutes, so though hey why not, worth a tenner, bid and won them.

Well a bargain i guess, might see if i can tint them blue to match the car

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I just bought some of them but the 3dr tinted ones from the same seller a couple of days ago :laugh: got mine for £1.20 with the £14.95 postage.. Bargain!! :)

i have the same problem ive spent like £30 on ebay since friday :)

got some locking nuts,them lights and a few other bits n bobs :)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There the first lights for the 5dr that i thought were ok so i just bid on them, not expecting to win them LOL

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Well.. i got one fitted then got onto fitting the other.. looked at the other light funny and thought it didnt look right.. they'd sent me 2 drivers side ones,

But.. i just got off the phone to them and theyre posting me a passenger side one out for free so i have a spare drivers side one when it comes haha!! :D untill then im not gonna fit them back on, standards till then :eek:

Edit: what you mean by the not E marked part josh? :confused:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Their not e-marked which means they are not road legal, so if police are in a pissy mood be prepared to be pulled and you will have to change to standards before an MOT
along as the colour's shine the right colour, and you just stick a reflector on the back, they will pass an mot fine... ;)

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
they should pass, i had non e-marked clear's on my nova..
just stuck a magnetic reflector on the boot and they passed
all depends on test centres too, some are stricter than others as i enquired about this when Matt was selling his rears and got told that it'd be a fail.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well im still not entirely sure what im gonna do with them at the moment, will see what there like when i get them i suppose :)

Will get pictures up when they are fitted, so people can give there opinions :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I had my smoked ones on for my MOT (early Sept) and it passed fine, they aren't E-marked either.

From DVLA website

Lights - condition, operation, security and correct colour. The headlamps will also be checked to see if the aim is correct.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts