All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
i have seen some wicked cars on this forum so i'd like to say great job to all those that have a modded car but i have a new form of transport!!!! its great you don't need tax, mot or insurance to drive on the roads with it its a hell of a lot cheaper to run too and it will last for around 30 years and still look the same. it doesn't rust or even depreciate in value. on the down side it can only go around 30 mph but that is scary enough....... especially when your sat on top of him. he is now at 2 years old 6 and a half ft tall with 4 more years left to grow he will be as big as a freight train fully grown!!! you know you want one!!! lol
let me know what you think of my baby :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you are fast, i only jus posted this!!!

funny but no i'm happily married and old enuff to be your mum!!!! lol thanks he is a sweetheart was my first horse show that day was well chuffed!!
defo nothing i can do bout the colour tho ha ha ha ha

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im thinking monster truck, ye, to piss off the lowered car users when going over speed bumps. also top for off road lol

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
sorry but i hate horses and riders.(apart from u lol)

no matter how much u slow down turn music down etc. u always get abuse.

also when out on my bike the amount of **** on trails anoys me

·
Registered
497 Posts
I've never had abuse from driving past a horse and rider :confused: Maybe you think you slowed down enough but you havn't?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I've never had abuse from driving past a horse and rider :confused: Maybe you think you slowed down enough but you havn't?
theres a few round here that you cant give enough space or slow down enough for.

i always go down to about 2nd gear and under 20mph for horses

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
i agree to a certain degree but i think that most drivers arent aware how the colour of a car or the shape of summat can effect a horse. also horses can hear, smell and see things that we cant that will effect a horse. but they should be courtious and smile at drivers.... i always am not all of us are the same so try not to judge us all the same :)

he is most defo a track day beast, im 5ft 2in and my horse's ass stands at about 6ft lol!!!! he gunna be a big beast lol.

jus cos you dont need to have insurance most people do have it like you say horses can be very unpredictable and its well worth having the insurance incase you get into a sticky situation. i was riding a horse once and a wagon drove past quite fast and loud and my horse reared up and i managed to jump off but it could have been so different

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
theres a few round here that you cant give enough space or slow down enough for.

i always go down to about 2nd gear and under 20mph for horses
do you have a loud exhaust??? if so it will be louder in 2nd gear especially when your pulling away. like i said riders should be courteous on the road, i have sat an exam that says i am competent to ride o the roads, it is not compulsory for riders to do this but i think it should be. apologies if riders give you abuse i only do it if someone drives past with loud music or really fast or gets too close thats another pain in the rear end. i have it all to come my horse is too young to be taken on the roads just yet but when he is i will be doing. i have a clear perception from both sides of the coin cos i ride and drive and its the uneducated views of drivers who think that riders dont deserve to be on the road that p****s me off

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
its the uneducated views of drivers who think that riders dont deserve to be on the road that p****s me off
Dont know if that was aimed at me, if so I do not have anything against horses been on the road just think they should have to have the same things as other road users ie. tax and insurance.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Dont know if that was aimed at me, if so I do not have anything against horses been on the road just think they should have to have the same things as other road users ie. tax and insurance.
insurance i think should be a must too as it 'insures' any accidents occurred by the horse are paid for. but in 75% of rta's including horses its not very often the car comes off worse the horse is usually fatally killed. i dont direct any comment at anybody im a lover not a hater lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Surely that pics not real?!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts