All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought i'd to my bit to help out, so got myself a gold membership.

heres to a long year of allcorsa.co.uk to look forward to.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Get yourself in the arcade Josh!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Get yourself in the arcade Josh!
oh thats the first thing i did, its god damn massive, didnt realise it would have that many games, but all the high scores are too good.

im gonna have to play them a lot before i take over, and you know its gonna happen

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
oh thats the first thing i did, its god damn massive, didnt realise it would have that many games, but all the high scores are too good.

im gonna have to play them a lot before i take over, and you know its gonna happen
fighting talk eh :laugh: :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It's ok, I'll be putting more games up when I get round to it.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
ooooh any ideas what kind lee. :laugh:
Allsorts, I have 450 to choose from. Some are really pish, and others are good.

·
Registered
389 Posts
how many is the website aloud to obtain of these 450 can we delete some poorer quality ones to get more better ones ?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
In theory I could put the full 450 up but it would put a lot of strain on the site and be a bit overkill.
I'm keeping an eye on the game ratings tbh. The lowest rating ones will be removed before long.

·
Banned
521 Posts
Gold is good, i dont really use the image hosting alot as i have other hosting so its saves straining the bandwidth on this site. I also never play games. I just became gold to contribute to the site as it is a really good site and its growing very fast.

·
Registered
389 Posts
thats mainly the reason i went gold all the rest is just extras, i want to see this site go as big as bttos.com (full of pricks though bttos is)
:cool:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
i cant paly half the games cos i dont have a mouse, just got the little touch pad on my laptop and its a right ball ache lol.

·
Registered
447 Posts
That great mate, thanks for your help :thumbs_up:

as Lee said, get yourself in the Arcade, what you really want to do it get top score in the game "Mahjong"

;)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Not going out tonight. I will rightfully retain the Mahjong crown. Lee has had this for far too long.

:laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I am the King at Mahjongg, and I challenge anyone to try and take the crown.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts