All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I brought a second-hand fiber glass combat rear bumper and put it on but where i took off the old bumper the bolts were rot so i decided to just use the 4 screws along the top. (bottom off where the boot closes).

any way they ripped shru and the bumper fell off.

any ideas of how to attach the bumper securely?

the bumper allso has to made prongs like stalks that look like they could bolt onto something undernearth.

any help????

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
O and i went into halfords to get some clips the same as dearings and they said i had to order them!! thats halfords for you.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I Have the same problem I need to know how to secure a fiberglass bumper as 3 screws is no good any help would be good.

·
Registered
523 Posts
to properley fit the bumper and make sure it never moves, Tigerseal it in place seriously i used this on my combat two kit on my last car and it never even wobbled nevermind fell off.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it a combat 2 rear bumper. but the bloke who had it befor has made to prong like things that look like they should bolt onto something under neath i.e the spare wheel surround but there not quite long enough.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just had to comment on your project, ... what can i say... WOW... i wouldn't know where to start, ... your doing a good job there, keep it going !

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
but is not a prodject i just pust a bumper on???
thats what i was thinking, and he did a bad job anyway as it fell off :p

i just like his boot! :)

yours has to be mdf at the bottom mate, it wouldnt be flat otherwise, subs are heavy remember!

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
sorting out the boot mainly, then the wiring for the horn and grill lights, and sorting out the dent on the inside of the door column so you shouldnt be able to hear wind after that.

Also clearing out all the cleaning stuff that piles up on the back seats lol

gotta test out my gf's sub too as its been in my boot for about a month lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts