All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
earlier i was out and about at my local retail park when all of a sudden this claped out micra started turning like it was on a merry go round what he had done was put macdonalds trays under the back wheels and popped on his handbrake.

it was like it was rear wheel lol any one ever seen this it was doghnutting for fun on the spot i think the shock was because it was a micra though :laugh:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
he had done was put macdonalds trays under the back wheels and popped on his handbrake.
Iv done that in a metro :) lol was great fun! although its was in my mates field lol, something to do when you have an acre of land and an old metro
:D :driver:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah he did'nt crash but he was close to cars TOO close and its a well used carpark kids etc was funny though would be better in a safe place and a decent motor

> did you enjoy it clutch :laugh:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Yeah i haven't seen it done, but ive heard it done with bread trays, sounds like fun. In a closed, private car park of course.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I have heard about that being done before. If done on private land with a clapped out car then could be fun, I wouldnt do it in any decent car though and specially not in a car park.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I did that years ago when I was at college, a few of us went and got some trays, took them onto a disused carpark and did it. I felt like a right *** though.
I'm being serious when I say it was one of the most shameful things I've done.
I felt like I'd done something really wrong, and that I also looked like a ***.
Never did it again, and I wouldn't recommend it.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
sorry to say i did it a long time ago, you know like when you pass your test and suddenly think your the best driver in the world.
would never do it again though, dangerous as ****, no control over the back end really, and things like drive shafts have a possibility of poping out.
plus im not really a fan of people ****ing about, gains too much unwanted atention from the lieks of police / security, and if someone was arsing about and hit my car, they wouldnt know what had hit them ;) haha

·
Registered
585 Posts
And forces your head down and guffs on it :laugh:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
My other half used to do this many years ago i must add...

Glad he's grown up but wish i'd been his friend back then and got a passenger ride :laugh:

*This statement in no way endorses this dangerous passtime*

·
Banned
521 Posts
ive tried to donut in my mums bmw without trays under the wheels, doesnt happen though unless on a beach. Just not enough power i think plus the traction control doesnt like it at all even when its turned off.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
LOL my cousin did this over a closed car park at night, was so funny, i still have the video on my phone to this day! It did cost him a fair bit though as he ended up with two bald spots on his tyres so had to fork out for two new 17" tyres LOL

·
Registered
801 Posts
ive tried to donut in my mums bmw without trays under the wheels, doesnt happen though unless on a beach. Just not enough power i think plus the traction control doesnt like it at all even when its turned off.
Don't get caught with the dsc turned off, warrenty goes invalid, you should be able to get those little 1 series spinning, I have in the wet with dsc off.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts