All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i remember watching this game and ive seen no other like it, this time im really not sure its going to be just as tense as 2005 :|

enjoy -

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
to be fair it didnt bother me united winning it as i want chelsea to win **** all! ha

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I was a bit gutted, not because of who won just because I wanted it to go right up to the last game.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I was backing Man U all the way (being a Man U fan), but I'm more than happy to sit and support Liverpool in the final.
Hopefully they can win it again.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I was backing Man U all the way (being a Man U fan), but I'm more than happy to sit and support Liverpool in the final.
Deep down I want them to win, but I know I wont hear the end of it off my mates.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I would like to see them win but if crouch is playing then i dont want them to win cos i hate crouch he is ****

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I rate Crouch. He's not the best on the floor but put a ball in the air and 99% of the time he's on it.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
most annoying liverpool player for me is garcia an pennent, thats when they play of course :p

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Have to rate crouch, alot of people dont because of his size but really that is all part of the deception.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
most annoying liverpool player for me is garcia an pennent, thats when they play of course :p
Garcia is crap, Pennant is greedy and thinks too much of himself, same with Bellamy.

Can't say any of the others bother me.

Stevie G is a legend, Dirt Kuyt is a grafter. Riise is a ginger animal. The list goes on, the current Liverpool team deserves far more success then they currently have.

I think they're a very underated team.

Would you believe I support Man U :laugh:

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ahh riise ha boy that kid has a stunning left foot! i liked kuyt but i think he has been really off lately.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts