All Corsa Forum banner

Ibys bits for sale

3K views 76 replies 11 participants last post by  steve85 
#1 · (Edited)
FORGOT TO MENTION - ALL PRICES STATED ARE COLLECTION PRICES FROM BB4 6NS UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

Arden blue corsa panels for sale.
TSW 15" et40 alloys 5 spoke 3 tyres need replacing £75. Sold - to myself. I'll be keeping them.
Good cond tailgate, £30
Ok cond tailgate £20 from the sport, rust in usual places.
rear standard bumper, £10
Drivers/passengers side wings : £10 each. 9/10 condition.
Bonnet, £25 I have to mention that in the picture the brown deposits are not rust, it is plaster from walls lol.
Flame red Doors without glass and metal inside. stripped. £5 each for anyone who wants them. Might give both for £5
got loads of OEM headlights, £5 each with bulbs.
smoked oem DIY rear lights £15 both. SOLD
chrome rear lights, £15 both POSTED
OEM Vauxhall mudflaps £10 with 4 x clips. I've lost the pic for these though. SOLD
sportex 3" rolled tip exhaust for 1.2 upwards, £35 POSTED
clear side Indicators £7 posted for both.
13" spare steely with new/lots of thread for spare, £20. Pickup only
cav v6 ECU £??
Black gsi door cards, £25 for both.
1.6 engine siezed stripping Whole 80k engine and box, ecu and wiring, key, chip SPLITTING.
Jbl 300w peak 9x6, pair for £15/20 posted.
Rear parcel shelf with cut outs for speakers. £5 collection only.
1.6 ORIGINAL manifold £10 collection only
Factory airbox without filter £5.
1.0 corsa b exhaust nearly new used for about 2K miles £10,
Arden blue electric mirrors £15
Flame Red manual mirrors £5 each. SOLD
1.6 sport callipers with pads, both for £20 in Blue painted good condition. Discs are free for collector as they need replacing anyway, lip on them.
Corsa B rear 5 stud converted disc beam with Discs I believe £15 Collection only.
Passenger side corsa B 1.0 sun visor £2.
Heater switches, wiper stalk, hazard switches etc £2-£3 depending on what you'd like
FULLY STRIPPING 1.6 X16XE Sport so everything available from engine etc. No spoiler and front bumper.
1.6 maf sensor, £20
Clocks with 80K, interior etc all for sale.
Sparco bucket seat for corsa B, I need to take pic of this tbh but only if genuine interest as it's in the garage.

PICTURES:

Right wing:

Left Wing:

Bonnet No dents just odd scratches and odd stone chips with surface rust on bottom of the lip.

Flame red door: Comes without mirrors but if you want the mirrors then I can sort it out for very cheap.

Sportex 3" rolled tip exhaust came off a 1.2 16V:

Drivers electric Arden Blue mirror, ( has light reflection not scrapes ;) )

except :

Passengers Electric Arden blue mirror:

Lights :shocked:

Exhaust tip:

Smoked Rear lights done by myself, Will throw in the spray can which has a little bit left in: Can't find the other one atm but I have it! :)

JBL 300W peak 6 by 9 speakers x 2 :

Spacers:

Side indicators:

Lots of more parts available.

See less See more
#4 ·
The car its on atm has a full car cover on that I spent some time making sure it wont fall off so I probably can get some pics for you tomorrow as I need to take the cover off ? :)

I hope that is OK :)

#5 ·
I do not know what manufacturer the 4-2-1 came from. I can see some exhaust paste on the manifold area at the top and it has been scraped at the bottom as car was too low. It should work fine tbh. Cheap as it is.

#7 ·
Am I o ly one that read title and expected a **** and balls to be for sale

#11 ·
They are faded but not too much. They are not like light pink but more 8.5/10 red. Hope that helps. If you want I can get them both to you for £15 posted? If you wish I can take more pictures of the one in the garden but the other one is in the garage and can only access it in the weekend.

#13 ·
:laugh:

£14 ;)

Spend a little 2 pounds extra for TWO flame red mirrors, posted, packaged, tracked :)
I'm sure you can for £14 for both? Bargain!

I'll try to include bolts and the covers for the mirror alignment thing haha.

#17 ·
ECU, loom and transponder prov sold
Manifold prov sold to Sam_SRI
Flame red mirrors Prov sold to binfieldx

Requested pics below:
Manifold:

Left spring:

Right:

Coilovers:

Parcel shelf:

5 stud rear beam:

Mirror:

Thank you all.
I am thinking of putting the alloys and lowering springs on my 1.0, Not sure yet. Depends on how much I can get for the coilovers and alloys.

#26 ·
No problems :)

PM on the way :)

Rollamite said:
I saw some mudflaps in there, they up?
Yes they are :) Come with 4 clips in total as well. In the list They are at £10 for both. You can have them for £13 posted? :)

#35 ·
As cheap as it is, it's for the 2nd car, so no budget.

Let me know if change mind

#39 ·
Hi,

I don't have the airbox unfortunately, Is the upper inlet the throttle body bit?

I'm slightly useless on this, can you point out what you need on a pic or something lol.

Thanks.

#41 ·
Sorry Kizzer. I've just got home. I've not had chance to do any pics for you, busy the whole weekend to as I need to go to missions out and about lol.

Front Coilovers and rear springs I will be keeping for my daily 1.0. Sorry about that. I need to take mfd and other bits off the 1.6 so when I do that I will take a pic of the front wiper arms for you :)

Ibrahim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.