All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, ... since having baught my Corsa 5 door 1.4i in feb this year, the fan switches haven't been lighting up on the dashboard, .. y'know the knobs you turn for the fans to work ... is there suppose to be a bulb behind these to illuminate them when the lights are turned on ? :(
i haven't got a haynes manual yet only the corsa handbook and it don't say in there, ... i been trying to get the panel off but don't know how to. :confused:
many thanks for any replies
mart :driver: & Bev :withstupid:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
It is a common problem, Iv had my Corsa nearly a year and i think they have been illuminated twice. lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey heyyy, ... thanks for the superfast replies guys :congrats: , will check this out later (no shopping for the misses today :banana: ) much appreciated,

·
Registered
122 Posts
Mine went, along with the right-hand bulb on the clock display.

Unlike the enterprising folk here who all do their own repairs, I can't be bothered with this sort of thing. I just gave the car to my local genius mechanic and for very little money he fixed the bulbs and fixed the reason they were blowing bulbs/fuse and my illuminations have stayed alight ever since! :cool:

J.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi there i just got my corsa,and my console bulbs were not working and one of my clock display wernt neither.
anyway i got the replacement bulbs and decided to have a go my self,at first it is a bit daunting but now i could do the job in about 25 minutes its not too hard please let me know if ya sorted them if not i will explain how ya do it thanks.... acb70

1 - 6 of 6 Posts