All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while since I've been on here and posted, but Im back and have a new car! Unfortunately not a corsa though. So anyway went and picked this up for what I think was a good price, 03 and has 60k on the clock, everything seems to be in condition aswell.

Only have 1 picture at the moment because it started raining heavily but it's a bmw 318 convertible.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Like it.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Though you posted the other day a few times tbh.

Meh, not excited. A lot more reliable and comfortable than the corsa though

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A little boring for my tastes but a decent enough car. Mods?
Haven't really thought about mods, maybe the M sport kit and lower it

Though you posted the other day a few times tbh.

Meh, not excited. A lot more reliable and comfortable than the corsa though
Yeah that's for sure

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Who was that?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Valid point then.

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
i was close.

Nice car, just not for me. i see beemers as cars that people on a budget buy to try and appear better off. obviously quite often not the case, just a perception ive built up

Reactions: Sam

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I like them, and most knobs have moved on to Audi's now so there's not as much stigma to owning one now.

Reactions: Coleman

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I like them, and most knobs have moved on to Audi's now so there's not as much stigma to owning one now.
True that!

Was offered a non runner for a few hundred quid, had a long think about it as i do quote like them :)

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Aww, was hoping you were going to sell it and buy a proper car :p
Like a Corsa, lol? Ha, no I still have a soft spot for Vauxhall but don't think I could have anythng less than a BMW now I've owned one!
no offence but er, get over yourself, anything less then a bmw, you've got the bottom spec 316 from about 10 years ago, not a brand new 5 series :palm:

and you should use spring compressors on all cars, unless you want a strut top through the face
we didn't get along haha

*As a side note, he stopped posting soon after that... maybe he got a strut top to the mush haha

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
I would own a Beemer. Would have to be top spec or a really old one

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.