All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just popped over to CorsaSport to post my lights for sale thread and saw i had a u2u....

Some guy has desided to put HID's in his angel eyes and asked for help, one of the other guys (Marshall) suggested he u2u ME! He remembered i'd done the convertion already! :D

Sooooo i posted my HOW2 from here on his thread and u2u'd him this address and told him how great it is here :thumbs_up:

I'ts just nice to be remembered and i'm chuffed :p

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Well I've seen no abusive threads about this place on there for a while so that's always a bonus.
And that's not directed at Mark, we still used to get the comments before and after all that.

·
Registered
138 Posts
how easy is an hid conversion, as i think i might need to get one dne when i stick my morettes on as only going to have one light at each side rather than the two

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I have being thinking about the conversion, but i wil need the projection headlights in my car as well. Bet your happy to see that you are remembered by some people. It just shows that some of the site is good it has just been ruined by certain people. Why allcorsa is going so well really

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
138 Posts
would you split the hid kit from the head lights?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts