All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I am becoming a rozzer!

No, I will not be pulling over ANY modded cars!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New decision? I'm waiting to hear back for my training date!

Stu, Day one was quite long, I got there about 10am and was out about 5pm.

What I find funny is that I was made to sign a declaration that I wouldn't discuss what actually happened on the day!

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
New decision? I'm waiting to hear back for my training date!

Stu, Day one was quite long, I got there about 10am and was out about 5pm.

What I find funny is that I was made to sign a declaration that I wouldn't discuss what actually happened on the day!
standard procedure ;)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Good luck then Mattie, its a lot of hard work but worth it if thats what you want

My cousin served for about 10 years i think.....now a school teacher as being a women they gave her all the rape and female assult cases and first response, took its toll in the end bless her

I couldn't do it, but i'm damn glad people like you want to. Same goes for the armed forces :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I've been waiting years for an opening to become a Copper in my area. They did an active recruitment drive for women last year but that's all there has been.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Fair play for joining the fuzz mate, alot of people get stick for it but i salute you! And you will have nice juicy pension when you finish there!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Both my parents are working in the Police Force and I've wanted to be a Traffic Cop since age 15 :eek:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm blaming my uncle for wanting to join them!

He's CID for Mid-Sussex and when he was a uniform, he let me try on his ballistics vest, that kinda sealed it for me. (granted this was a few years ago now)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts