All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new One has started I neva knew how fun stripping the back end of your car culd be so many nuts and bolts making way for new 12inch audiobahn sub and amp ooo im excited got sum new treads on the sxi beasts ready for paint

·
Registered
801 Posts
Good stuff.
Good luck with it - I personally have no cd player, no subs, no speakers in my car... less weight = more power ;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wehey im kinda carming down on the speed side of things and trying to make my car look and sound good also sold the c20let last night on ebay sad to see her go aswell

·
Registered
801 Posts
Learn to handle your car at the moment mate, a C20LET is a big jump up and in all honestly you'll end up in a ditch... Mine is only a 1.3 and it still scares me now.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh right i see yea a corsa is a big diffrence from the other cars ive had i had a mini to start off with and my second car was a rsi clio the corsa dosnt handle aswell but its nicer less work free and saves me petrol overall i like it

·
Registered
224 Posts
corsamatt like your strategy im going for looks in my project not performance as i have been there and done that.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its all in aid of looking gud instead of going vrooom past i wrote da clio off dat way and spent a nice stint in hospital wid pins in both arms so yea i have had a accident b4 just so people kno and yes i have come worse off and if any 1 was woundering how old bill spanked me in da side so not a gud one either

·
Registered
497 Posts
Learn to handle your car at the moment mate, a C20LET is a big jump up and in all honestly you'll end up in a ditch... Mine is only a 1.3 and it still scares me now.
Not exactly your "average" 1.3 though is it? ;)

Good choice about calming down, I had a 1.2 8v for my first year and it was slow as hell, but its a good way to gain experience, if I had anything too much faster who knows what might have happened.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
My first car was a 1ltr 106, was faster than my 1.2 8v Corsa Beast, but the corsa is a much better car in every way

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
If anyone has some spare cash for a respray, tints and coilovers, oh and maybe some bigger wheels, my cars all finished on the outside LOL

As i seem to keep saying damn student life, oh well ill get a job over my 4 month summer break

1 - 14 of 14 Posts