All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
er......... ok,

im currently watching the scariest film i have ever seen!!!! and my stomach is in my mouth, im home alone and i aint never been so f*****g scared!!!!!

its the grudge 2 aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont think my heart can take the strain please HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
The grudge is possibly one of the worst films I have ever seen. Can't remember the second one, don't even know if I've seen it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your married corsachick... remember :p
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!! suppose i was asking for that one tho so i think i'll let you off!!!
was still crappin myself

lee you dont wanna watch it!!! i couldn't sleep kept hearing that noise in my head had to wait for my HUSBAND (directed at Stuart) to get back b4 i could settle and go to sleep!!!! was buggered at work this morning!!! :p

stuart do you drive a toyota????

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Read it again, make sure it was sarcasm :p

I had a Corsa when I joined these forums! Besides you drive a horse.
its cheaper then a car lol, my corsa is phat!!!! i was being sarcastic about the sarcasm!!!!!!!!!!!! my tongue is now twisted thankyou, good job im typing and not talking lol:p

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Ok if you think that one was bad, try watching the originally japanese version!!

The single most scariest thing in the world for me is "wonky girls" :eek: and that film is **** arse scary

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
er......... ok,

im currently watching the scariest film i have ever seen!!!! and my stomach is in my mouth, im home alone and i aint never been so f*****g scared!!!!!

its the grudge 2 aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont think my heart can take the strain please HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
lol get a grip :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
See I never get scared when watching a film, but then when am on my own in the dark my mind starts playing tricks lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts