All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 783 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well unlike the name, it is still pretty early but anyway :rolleyes: In the other thread everyone was saying they are online at daft hours in the morning, so come on what random things have you got to post about, stop geebs getting lonely lol

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So we have some late nighters lol, Roy its only 6am you still have plenty of time to sleep lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
So we have some late nighters lol, Roy its only 6am you still have plenty of time to sleep lol
need a good 7 hours sleep............. oh no to l8

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didnt want you to get lonely lol, since it seemed like a normal night of no posting lol. Always a few online but no posts being made lol.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Didnt no it was on or might have watched that, so anyway its your girlfriends corsa your modding isnt it? You not wanting to get your own?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Yea its my girlfriends. I need to learn to drive first. She is learning at the moment had 1 test so far which she failed so is having a few more lessons then another try. Will get her through it first then I will have a go. £46 for a 2 hour lesson up here - its a nightmare trying to budget that around other things and constant work nights out. There is always something lol

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know what you mean about night outs, at the minute its modify or go out :rolleyes: Nice of you to let her get through first :p
£46 seems quite dear like, I payed £180 for 10 hours.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Yea pricy up here like everything though with the big oil companies in Aberdeen - bumps prices of alot of things up. And yea she had lessons before and then stopped till she met me and decided to start again so let her go first since she had experience. Good fun just modding her car and her step dad is good with cars so think he likes helping out - good "bonding" time :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol suppose thats one way to get to know the parents; just girlfriend passes soon, with the way your car is starting to look it needs to be shown off.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Yea I know can't wait to get it on the road. Hopefully it'll turn a few heads and for the right reasons I hope lol. Her step dad has just sold his lexus is200 and bought an audi a6 allroad 2.5l diesel so hoping to get a ride in that.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Are you still learning? And is that buying them in a block or just by themselves. Just shows how the prices vary around the country though.
yes, taking a break atm because of exams, theory is on 23rd. close to being ready for my test now though! just need to practise my manouvers ;) - shame i cant because my car is out of action...

thats when you buy 10, its 16/hour if you buy less than that.

1 - 20 of 783 Posts