All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok wondering if this is possible. I like my pre bumper. Would all that it takes is possibly having to drill some holes in the metal to screw the grill in. And possibly some into the bumper. I haven't seen close up how the grill is attached in the post 97. Of course cutting out the spot it would go would be nessecary

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Will look crap due to not fitting properly. Leave it as is. Or buy a post 97 bumper dont take the pikey option

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah I was also wondering about fitment. Wasn't sure if they changed the dimensions of the grill

Gonna just leave as is then

·
Registered
440 Posts
i did it with mine and looked okay :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Here.

Attachments

Reactions: ibysmalls and Mibo

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Doesn't fit properly in lower corners though..

·
Registered
440 Posts
it did after some modification just never got a pic after, but them i bought an irmscher bumper

·
Registered
440 Posts
that would be even worse imo, but its a lot of cutting out the bumper and fecking around to get it in properly.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that would be even worse imo, but its a lot of cutting out the bumper and fecking around to get it in properly.
Yea. Ill just roll with what I got. I do like the pre bumper. And when I plasti dip the whole car it won't matter. Thanks all

·
Registered
440 Posts
I really should have sold my irmascher bumper seperately, it was apre 97 one aswell

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
Just buy a post 97 bumper?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts