All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big thumbs up to admiral! at the moment im paying silly money for my insurance (TPFT), got my renewal through and it wasnt bad at all, £1400 quid or so, phoned them up, told them i was leaving as i had a cheaper quote elsewhere, they lowered it, i said that i was still leaving them, phoned back 2 hours later saying i was unhappy, the girl went away and spoke to a manager, came back offering me fully comp cover for £1038!!

Thats a group 16 car, me having a non fault claim to the tune of 4 grand, and ive only just turned 20!!

Im paying at the moment about £2100 TPFT on the same car, so absolutely chuffed to bits :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

well done admiral!

www.admiral.com

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Sounds like a good price actually. Just shows how much they worked to get you a better quote when they thought you were leaving.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Yup I love admiral - thats who Joannes corsa is insured with - we're paying £750 at the moment. Still need to declare some mods but car isn't being used just now till she passes so will declare them then. They seem cool with mods aswell which is ideal.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
My insurance is £1250 TPFT that will go down to £580 when i renewe it, well chuffed with that :) doubt i will paying that for long as i will be getting a new car :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm paying about £150 per year fully comp on this at the moment, and about £210 per year fully comp on my Pajero 2.5 TD. I'll be paying about £600 when Alex is added to the Corsa policy :(

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UPDATE: seems like these guys can just give you money off whenever they like!!

phoned up to ask how much extra they would charge if i put a set of coilovers on the car, was quoted an extra £73.

argued that it was simply to improve the handling of the vehicle, and that additional cost was ridiculous. the girl again 'spoke to a manager' and came back confirming that they could offer a small loyalty discount, therefore adding the modification to the policy at a cost of....wait for it.......

£9.33

:cool: :D

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
lol! thats how you do it! im gonna call mine afterwards give them a mouthful see what happens :laugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts