1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
322 Posts
yeah ive read a few of these posts. some of it is aload of shumf. I think its a bit pants that the police ar exempt from speed limits and dont have to have there lights on

·
Registered
498 Posts
I got annoyed that I wasn’t a member so I couldn’t post calling the jackass who loves his fog lights a twat. it does my head in, its illegal and he is a penis.
I may think walking around with a loaded gun is fine..... but its illegal.... so I don’t do it (lol stupid example I know).
Just does my head in, wankers n there fog lights. I remember some one in a saxo had his on, so I flashed my rear fog lights at him repeatedly :D

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL you picked out the exact question that annoyed me - fog lights on when there is no actual fog or driving round with them on in daylight annoys me big time and its always chav's that do it.

Only other time i like to see them on apart from when its foggy is if your doin a little photoshoot of your car - thats it!

·
Registered
322 Posts
LOL you picked out the exact question that annoyed me - fog lights on when there is no actual fog or driving round with them on in daylight annoys me big time and its always chav's that do it.

Only other time i like to see them on apart from when its foggy is if your doin a little photoshoot of your car - thats it!
agreed

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Yea the bit about window tints was quite useful i thought
Well, according to the copper who caught me; that info on Corsa-c is incorrect! What the 2 coppers told me was it doesn't matter how dark your back 3 windows are at all but your front ones have to let 70% of light through or they are illegal. Trust me i found out the hard way - Court 23rd July :mad:

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
Well, according to the copper who caught me; that info on Corsa-c is incorrect! What the 2 coppers told me was it doesn't matter how dark your back 3 windows are at all but your front ones have to let 70% of light through or they are illegal. Trust me i found out the hard way - Court 23rd July :mad:
are you looking at getting many points? im guessing a fine, i want mine back to limo black, i never got stopped when i had it, just followed for a bit usually, never stopped for anything :)

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Actually read through all of that a while back, there is some good information in there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts