All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed alot of threads recently about changing bulbs for coloured ones.

I want to do red at some point - if i post a pic or 2 of my dash - could soomeone edit the pic by circling the areas where i can change bulbs and which ones i need?

Just want direct replacement bulbs aslong as they are bright enough.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
lol at the thread count. Although i have to admit i've probably reposted a couple times before :(

As for the eBay guy. Pretty good for me, i ordered full blue kit.....

Dials
Neons
Interior
Heater Panel etc

Downers:
Interior light was coated in blue so it burnt off and just looked a yellow blue thing tacky. To fix this i just replaced that with a proper LED interior bulb. Couple £££

Good points:
Neons have switch ready wired, just have to plug into cigarette lighter, or like me, i extended the wires to my battery and put the switch in glove compartment. Cable from maplins like £3-4
:)

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea will that have everything in it?

I have seen loads for corsa's with rev counters aswell but i don't have a rev counter - does that matter?

Basicly want to change the bulbs in the clock, speedo and all the ones above the headunit when i have finished exterior

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Nope I stated I had no rev counter and he send mt the right bulbs, I havent put speedo bulbs in yet cos you got to disconnect the speedo cable to pull the dials out far enough to get to the bulbs. I will do it eventually I guess.

Comes with Heater Panel, MFD, Speedo (Clocks), Interior (Not a good one you want to get an LED one as this one is white one painted blue) and Neons which were already wired to a switch for me.

He sends instructions through Email on how to install. Hope you find a kit and this helps.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i know this is an old post but im guessing any colour is good on the interior for it to be road legal or what cos im gettin confused with what can be road legal and what cant be road legal :/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts