All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lee mentioned in a previous thread of mine, that vectra door handles fit in a corsa b and that would save me having to spray my current ones in silver to match the rest of the car. Just wondered which ones it was that fit as I found 2 differnet sets on ebay.

Set 1: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=140064690004&rd=1&rd=1

Set 2: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=140064696516&rd=1&rd=1

I'm guessing its the second set - which is the handles for the rear doors of a vectra - that would fit - just thought I would double check :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I thought you meant the actual lever thingy. Got it wrong. Although the second link does look similar.
I'm sure irmscher used to sell full interior kits for about £60 though.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i probably would get the silver lever things but fancy getting black handles like "set 2" from a vectra as i'm going for a black and silver interior - will they fit ok then and do you think it would look alright?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok cool will look into it - there's alot of people breaking vectras on ebay so will hopefully pick up a bargain set of levers from one of them

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
mark laruk sells the interior chrome door handles on Ebay for about 20-30 quid, he doesnt come on here much so ur best off trying to find him in Ebay lol.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
when roughly do you think they'll be available laura - i'm in no hurry for them just wondered so i can have some pennies set aside :laugh:
The chrome handles will be available from sometime over the weekend and put a tenner aside. They will come on the corsa back plates so you can put them straight on too ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts