All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
li'm looking to change the interior in my corsa b 5door...the one i hav the now is light grey and has coloured dots (i hate it with a passion) but i cant think of a 5door tht has dark grey or black interior??? would b looking for full set of seats,carpet,door cards and mibi roof cover.any1 got ideas on wot style of corsa i could salvage this stuff from?

cheers stu

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
some of the better models

cdx,gls,and alot of the post 97 models

you could just buy a sri interior etc and bolt that in, ok it will have the ability to move the seats forward as if to get in the back but theres really not much for the 5 door unless you find a super rare cdx with the leather trim, i did one a few months back but i fitted full cavalier turbo leather, that was fun :)

d

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
The post 97 sports have a decent dark interior.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Avoid the word Vegas at all costs, its flippin horrible, i hate my interior :( lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
The interior on my old 1.2ls was a bit tom t!t.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I'd love to have all black leather one day, may have to wait for a better car though.

I'm happy playing with mine at the moment, but if a nice plan black set comes up cheap i'll have it

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
im in the process of doing all my interior in blck leather, iv got black leather front calli seats, getting the back ones soon. iv retrimmed the rear cards, doing the front ones next wekk all being well :)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Dont forget to show us what it looks like when its done, sounds lovely and are you doing this yourself did you say? What an achievement!

When your working on the front cards we'd be gratefull if you'd do us a How 2 guide with pics if you can. :D

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
yeah well iv allready done the rear cards, but ill take plenty of pics when im doing the front ones and get a tutorial up :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts