All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uhmm I've got a very simple interior light: you open a door and it turns on.

Do you guys have a switch to be able to turn it on while you're inside? (say you want to read something at night)

Mine hasn't got anything to turn it on manually

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Lots of people I know didnt know that you could do this aswel. They are all more than happy when I let them know. Its funny, watching them open their door to have a look at something in their car.

·
Registered
713 Posts
only reason i knew where it was on mine was cos its the same as the astra, was funny watching my mate try to look for the switch though in it, when he used to boast how he had an astra and obviously got caught out

·
Registered
708 Posts
I remember playing a trick on my mates when they first got in the car, when they were getting in, I'd pull the switch out. While they still had the door open.

As they sat down in the car and closed the door, I'd turn and say "Well, turn the light off then!"

So funny watching them struggle to find out how!

·
Registered
6,901 Posts
well hidden, you don't say, i've had the car 3 months and thought you couldn't switch the light on and off, tommorrow will twiddle with more buttons and dials to see what else it does (may be an ejector seat button somewhere):laugh:

·
Registered
88 Posts
i just assumed you couldn't keep the interior light on as did all my mates at college with corsa's. Problem is now i keep forgeting to turn it off.

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
i just assumed you couldn't keep the interior light on as did all my mates at college with corsa's. Problem is now i keep forgeting to turn it off.
same here, bloody annoying aint it? its only cause my alarm bleeps more with it on that i notice!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.