All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pictures I just took today of inside my girlfriends car. We still have alot more plans for the inside. What you think so far?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Loooking good, is that a pioneer DEH-P4800MP headunit i see? :p lol, where did you get your vents from? or did you do them yourself?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea it is the pioneer DEH-4800MP - really good sound quality. vents were an ebay job lol but look really good in the car and just a direct replacement

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea took the guy who I bought them from about 3 weeks to get them to me after paying for them straight away with paypal - and the guy being in Glasgow - only 3 hours away from me in Aberdeen lol

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
next for interior is a richbrook gear knob and handbrake handle, richbrook gearstick and handbrake gaiters in black then might colour code few parts of dash silver such as the bit over the clock etc but not gonna go overboard

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
next for interior is a richbrook gear knob and handbrake handle, richbrook gearstick and handbrake gaiters in black then might colour code few parts of dash silver such as the bit over the clock etc but not gonna go overboard
Very similar to what iv got, some richbrook goodies, enzo steering wheel and silver sprayed parts, did a guide on here.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
The actually parts cost is cheap, but the delivery is ridiculous! thats where you would get mugged off, its hard to say how good a job he has done by the picture, but the finish looks good, dont you fancy doing it yourself then?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I would probably do it, but i currently have no time at all to do so im afraid

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Yeah all good qaulity stuff, easy to fit, although i dont have to handbrake yet. Shouldnt take long to fit it all

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cool gonna start getting some richbrook stuff after xmas. And also the girlfriend has just told me that she is gonna take off the blac and red seat covers with red dragon on them - woohoo lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts