All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Was wondering how do i take out my center console where the heater switches are and where my gear stick is.

thanks

tez

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Pull down the top vents, there should be two screws behind them.

Also take off all your heater switches, being careful not to snap them. The centre one has a little hole that you have to push a small screwdriver into, to free the clip on it.
Also, the slider below the heater switches needs clipping off.

You should then see all visible screws. Undo them all and with a bit of pulling it should come off.

Just be patient and don't pull on anything too hard.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Questions about centre consoles and spraying come up all the blo*dy time :rolleyes:

look at tutorials and FAQs section its all in there, or use the search function

·
Registered
224 Posts
kingsizeriz

mate, are you on about the up and down vents, if so mate you can have mine as i am replacing them with a centre console with plasma unit and they are not needed anymore but it wont be for a couple of months, if you can wait that long.

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
kingsizeriz

mate, are you on about the up and down vents, if so mate you can have mine as i am replacing them with a centre console with plasma unit and they are not needed anymore but it wont be for a couple of months, if you can wait that long.
dont worry mate, should be getting the unit off the mechanic :)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I have never managed to get my centre console out either. I have undone all four screws and then i can pull it out about an inch or 2 but it wont budge any further than that, and its really awkward to get a decent look at whats stopping it coming out. Anybody got any ideas?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
What do you have to do with these pins? And where abouts; 1 either side, or 1 at top and 1 at the bottom? Because i spent ages fiddling around trying to prise stuff apart but wouldn't have non of it.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
How easy are they to disconnect, and will it be these that are stopping me pull it out further?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Ok il give it ago when i get the chance what colour are they and what are they made out of?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts