All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. A quick question really. I'm looking at buying my first car as I recently passed my test. I've found a Corsa that looks in brilliant condition and low mileage. The only problem is, it doesn't have a CD player/AUX jack.
For me, having the ability to listen to my own music through my iPod/CDs whilst driving is pretty much essential. So, I'm just wondering if anybody here would know if it was possible to fit something into this car? I've got a photo of the interior but it's not the greatest picture.
All/any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Yep, easy.
You can either swap it for a higher spec Corsa's CD player, although they're coded to the car, so you have to get it decoded from the car it's removed from, then recoded to your car.
Or you can buy adapters to fit any head unit you like.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys. A quick question really. I'm looking at buying my first car as I recently passed my test. I've found a Corsa that looks in brilliant condition and low mileage. The only problem is, it doesn't have a CD player/AUX jack.
For me, having the ability to listen to my own music through my iPod/CDs whilst driving is pretty much essential. So, I'm just wondering if anybody here would know if it was possible to fit something into this car? I've got a photo of the interior but it's not the greatest picture.
All/any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Any double DIN player will fit, I bought a touchscreen unit with all the bells and whistles, USB, AUX, TV , Camera, Ipod, CD/DVD. works and looks great although have lost steering controls but to be honest steering channel/volume controls are really a gimmick.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Any double DIN player will fit, I bought a touchscreen unit with all the bells and whistles, USB, AUX, TV , Camera, Ipod, CD/DVD. works and looks great although have lost steering controls but to be honest steering channel/volume controls are really a gimmick.
You can still wire in the steering controls to an after-market head unit its just a ball ache.

·
Registered
440 Posts
i didn't know you could get an adapter? :palm:

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
I fitted a DAB HU to my brothers C the other day. HU was £100, adapters and DAB aerial came to another £60!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts