All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys im completely new to this but i have a Corsa D Active (62plate) with 83bhp id love to start making some modifications to my car (even though it will void the warranty) but i have bought lowering springs, new lights, tinted windows to be done soon...

What im asking is....is there much point making a difference to the performance of my car as i cant see it getting any better?

Take it easy on me im new haha

Thanks people,
Chris

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Hey guys im completely new to this but i have a Corsa D Active (62plate) with 83bhp id love to start making some modifications to my car (even tho it will void the warranty) but i have bought lowering springs, new lights, tinted windows to be done soon...

What im asking is....is there much point making a difference to the performance of my car as i cant see it getting any better?

Thanks people,
Chris
If you want more power then it's easier to get a faster car but if you dont have the option to change cars I would just focus in styling because there isnt much point in performance parts unless you do as tanktop has done

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Hey guys im completely new to this but i have a Corsa D Active (62plate) with 83bhp id love to start making some modifications to my car (even tho it will void the warranty) but i have bought lowering springs, new lights, tinted windows to be done soon...

Thanks people,
Chris
Be more descriptive in thread titles please and don't use text talk. Thanks.

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Tanktops didnt take an engine swap he has a 1.2 with 115bhp. just need to have the money to buy the parts and the map.

Reactions: tanktop
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.