All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys im completely new to this but i have a Corsa D Active (62plate) with 83bhp id love to start making some modifications to my car (even though it will void the warranty) but i have bought lowering springs, new lights, tinted windows to be done soon...

What im asking is....is there much point making a difference to the performance of my car as i cant see it getting any better?

Take it easy on me im new haha

Thanks people,
Chris

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Hey guys im completely new to this but i have a Corsa D Active (62plate) with 83bhp id love to start making some modifications to my car (even tho it will void the warranty) but i have bought lowering springs, new lights, tinted windows to be done soon...

What im asking is....is there much point making a difference to the performance of my car as i cant see it getting any better?

Thanks people,
Chris
If you want more power then it's easier to get a faster car but if you dont have the option to change cars I would just focus in styling because there isnt much point in performance parts unless you do as tanktop has done

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Hey guys im completely new to this but i have a Corsa D Active (62plate) with 83bhp id love to start making some modifications to my car (even tho it will void the warranty) but i have bought lowering springs, new lights, tinted windows to be done soon...

Thanks people,
Chris
Be more descriptive in thread titles please and don't use text talk. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you want more power then it's easier to get a faster car but if you dont have the option to change cars I would just focus in styling because there isnt much point in performance parts unless you do as tanktop has done
Ah ok, thanks....i think ill just stick to the visuals then!

Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yea I'm with them. With low base hp it will take deep pockets and probably engine swap. Can always have the ol no go all show car which is fine

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Tanktops didnt take an engine swap he has a 1.2 with 115bhp. just need to have the money to buy the parts and the map.

Reactions: tanktop
1 - 10 of 10 Posts