All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still on the lookout to buy a Corsa B, the two I have driven so far have had very stiff accelerators and very spongy brakes...is this normal?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
hmm, well mine doesnt seem like that to be honest, maybe they have just been sitting there for a while should be alright after a few tweeks here & there, nothing to worry about i shouldn't of thought but dont take my word for it :)

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Dont mean this in a bad way, but have you just past your driving test and did you learn in a newer car?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Mine has spongy brakes, my friends corsa had a rock hard accelerator pedal. Think it must be common on corsas, it could just be lack of lubrication.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK thanks everyone for your replies, looks like it's not uncommon, if not exactly normal...and yes, passed my test in a Y reg Astra, brakes and accelerator pedal perfect in that!

·
Registered
713 Posts
OK thanks everyone for your replies, looks like it's not uncommon, if not exactly normal...and yes, passed my test in a Y reg Astra, brakes and accelerator pedal perfect in that!
each car drives and feels different, you cant compare those two cars and say this ones perfect and this ones not cos theyre entirely different.

doesnt mean theres a problem with one of them just because it feels different to another car.

your obviously used to just driving the astra im guessing then, and it sounds like it was the first car youve driven, so cant really say the corsa feels like its got a problem compared to the astra as theyre entirely different cars.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts