All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a link to an ISO connector diagram? I want to connect my new comps to my amp but I ain't even gonna try getting my own wire into the door, I know it would be the best option but it would be too difficult lol. So I'm gonna connect the wires to the relevant wires on the ISO connector, I had a bash earlier this evening, followed a diagram I found on the internet, only the passenger side was working though, drivers side wasnt! So I can only assume the diagram I found was wrong, as I cut and connected the wires it said to and I've double checked too. Not happy as the cd player isnt plugged in right now as I have the ISO connector here next to me lol. Anyway, point is, does anyone have a link to a diagram that is right? Or does anyone know which wires are the ones for the front door speakers? My car is a 1998 (S reg) Corsa 1.6 Sport if it makes any difference, dont think it does though lol.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers for that, I now have another problem, I temporarily reconnected all the wires I cut so everything was back to normal, everything was fine except the mid wasnt working on one side, checked and a wire had come loose, so I reconnected that and all was good. Pulled the cd player out to plug the aerial back in and now I get NOTHING on the drivers side!! Anyone know what might be wrong? I'm thinking I'm gonna have to take it to the dealer and ask them to check all the wiring going into the doors from the wiring loom, would that be a good idea? So frustrating because all was working fine, then suddenly one side stops working altogether, and I hadnt moved the car so I cant see how vibration could have made a wire come loose again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts