All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iv had a funny noise for a while an fort it was the alternater but disconected it the other day an the noise didnt stop.so i went vauxhall yesterday an he said it was not the bottom end it sounded like the water pump so rang the garage that fitted it an the twats never replaced it when they did the cambelt.they recon the pump was on its way out an the new cambelt which is tighter has ****ed it.any way i was driving today an it went along with the cambelt :mad: so i have book it into a garage but no1 could do it before pvs due to having to drop the engine because its so tight. all in all what a crap day it had to happen just before pvs.:mad: sorry for the essay lol.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i no it makes sense to do it at the same time as the cambelt but they obviously couldnt be arsed.the cambelts gone slack so i hope nothings gone inside.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it felt so weird see my car on a low loader .:( garage is starting work on it monday then its going to another garage to go on a rolling road an get tuned.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.