All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seeing some guy laid in a pool of his own blood after jumping from the balcony in a club. i wonder how he is.

anybody else from hull in pozition lastnight? you see it Lee?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah yeah its all good cheers, apparently he didnt die thankfully, but has injuries, not sure of the details, there were some poor lasses right near where he fell screaming, felt sorry for them.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Not a fan of town Josh. Did he actually jump then? I'm suprised they haven't put higher railings up before now.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not a fan of town Josh. Did he actually jump then? I'm suprised they haven't put higher railings up before now.
lol sorry mate, i meant Lee_H, he was in there with a few lads i was with. well from what ive heard, you know the netting they have above the dancefloor to stop bottles etc? well 2 of them tried jumping on it, one of the landed on his feet, the other his skull.

not sure if this is true, but if it is, he must have been wired to the moon to try that.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Jeebus! Idoits if they jumped on for a laugh, feel sorry for the guy if he was pushed over though!

This kinda thing reminds me of that advert on the TV where that chap climbs the scaffolding after a night on the piss

1 - 7 of 7 Posts