All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
woo hoo its friday so wots every got planned for today and the weekend ive got work today then the whole weekend off gotta go drop off all my crimbo presents to the family an looking after my god son 2mora yay

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Well, this is my last day off till christmas eve so i'm doing the last little stocking filler bits and chilling out as much as poss.

*and of corse trying desperately hard to restrain myself from getting the Wii out again :eek: *

·
Registered
801 Posts
I'm at work untill 5 today, then up early tomorrow then through to Scarborough - Pick up my daughter and travel through to York for some hardcore Xmas shopping!
Just hope today goes fast.... Managers not in so it should do!

Laura how's the myspace page going!? :laugh:

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
today, work untill 4 (i hope!!) then a taxi off into london for a xmas meal / partAY!!!

weekend, who knows, but saturday will be hangover day!

·
Registered
390 Posts
thursday is my friday since i work 4 day weeks at the moment :D so today will be spent tryin to get the excess alcohol out of ym system in time for going out tonight:thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Off xmas shopping.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm off work today :) been town and got a few more presents just got to wrap them now xXx

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
haha been told i can 'work from home ;)' on wednesday, day after company xmas do!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
i dont work coz im a uni student :p

i only work when i come home at christmas and in the summer at a part time job :D
I remember those days....and when i did work and get my wages it didnt go on college equipment thats for sure, unless southern comfort can be considered necesary on an art and design course :laugh:

·
Registered
801 Posts
haha been told i can 'work from home ;)' on wednesday, day after company xmas do!
I'm allowed to, but as I'm training for a new job role, I have to be in work from 9-5 each day. Only till after Xmas... thank you work network making me able to login from home!! :laugh:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts